Your Dream Job - The Details
The Risk Transfer Coordinator acts as the administrative backbone of the Risk Transfer team and ensures client’s third parties certificates of insurance are entered into the system. He or she spends a majority of the time entering data from inbound certificates and making updates to maintain existing data. The Risk Transfer Coordinator is a self-starting, task oriented and a driven person.
THIRD PARTY RISK TRANSFER MANAGEMENT
- Enters certificate of insurance data in the online system
- Works with client and advocate to keep third party contact information up to date in online system
- Communicates with client, vendors and coworkers telephonically and by email
- Identifies potential issues and escalate to supervisor
DATA AND PROCESS INTEGRITY
- Consistently follows workflows and appropriately engages internal resources such as process support team, procedure manuals and reporting tools to ensure efficiency and accuracy of execution
- Accurately maintains complete client files including the clear documentation of account detail in agency management systems including policy information, activities, attachments and correspondence
- Achieves desired levels of data completeness and process integrity by consistently meeting activity timelines, quality metrics and goals
- Provides feedback and shares information at team meetings
- Participates in ongoing scheduled meetings with team to discuss clients, service needs, service platform, etc.
- Develops successful and effective working relationships with service team members, managers and members of other departments
- Communicates effectively with Risk Transfer team and provides timely and complete information to allow them to effectively manage service execution
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Home office work area and high speed internet capability
Assurance - In a Nutshell
Status: Fiercely independent insurance brokerage
Locations: Headquartered in Schaumburg, IL with office locations in Chicago and St. Louis
Services: Business Insurance, Employee Benefits, Financial Services, Private Insurance, Surety
Awards: Assurance is continually named a "Best Place to Work" by leading publications and organizations such as Fortune magazine, the National Association for Business Resources, The Chicago Tribune, Crain's Chicago Business and Business Insurancemagazine (check out all of our accolades at http://www.assuranceagency.com/about-us).
Culture: Our employees enjoy an environment that fosters success and creativity and provides countless opportunities for growth. We make sure our employees are happy and motivated by offering enviable benefits, rewards programs, celebrations, perks and a few surprises around every corner. Together, it all adds up to a company that develops and retains passionate individuals who deliver superior performance and measurable results to our clients.
Fun Fact: 31% of Assurance experts agree the best Saturday Night Live skit of all time is "More Cowbell".